We’re looking for a creative, energetic and driven Marketing Coordinator to join the Sports Fields Inc. team and help bring our visions of “Building Sports Fields of Distinction” and “SPORTS. FAMILY. FUN.” to life for all of our clients, park guests and in our marketing presence. Day-to-day tasks will concentrate primarily on social and digital media, but will also include other marketing-related assignments such as; assistance in creating advertising and public relations campaigns, managing promotional material inventory, provide support in planning trade shows and preparing monthly/annual tracking reports.
The person in this position will use their creativity and ability to think outside the box to gain and grow attention for Sports Fields Inc. brands via social media and marketing campaigns. The person in this role will be responsible for helping to design the corporate social media and marketing strategies as the company grows in local and national markets.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social media campaigns for all Sports Fields Inc. brands
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of Sports Fields Inc. brands
- Research social media trends and provide suggestions on how to improve our efforts for all Sports Fields Inc. brands
- Social media administration (i.e. planning, posting, coordinating contests, tracking account growth, sponsor tracking, etc.)
- Email marketing assistance to promote products and create event awareness, along with support of event sales of Sports Fields Inc. brands
- Provide assistance with website updates and maintenance for all Sports Fields Inc. brands
- Build brand awareness by working with Brands Communication Manager and in-house graphic designer to create company ads, promotional materials and writing press releases
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with Brands Communication Manager, inventorying stock, verifying receipt, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by corporate Brands Communication Manager
- Degree preferably studied Marketing, Public Relations or Communications with an emphasis on Digital and Social Media Communications/Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms and experience in social media strategy development, posting, advertising and analytics (i.e. previous employment, college classes, internships, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive nature
- Creative thinker
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Responsible, punctual and strong work ethic
- Ability to work weekends and travel when needed
- Graphic design (Adobe Suite: Photoshop, In Design, After Effect), video production (iMovie or Premier Pro preferred), Google Analytics and Facebook/Instagram advertising experience is a plus
- Although not required, a love and understanding of sports is preferred