Tasks involving physical labor for athletic fields including synthetic turf, drainage, and concrete construction. May operate a variety of hand and power tools. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces and concrete forms, clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials. May assist other craft workers.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in sports field projects; perform manual work in preparing surfaces for drainage pipes and concrete.
- Assist in set forms and wall panel forms and shovel concrete into construction area.
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
- Ability to work as part of a crew and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to show up to work on time, be dependable and consistent.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and concrete.
Education, Skills, Abilities:
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in concrete construction work is a plus but not required.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work is a plus but not required.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work.
- It is a plus if the individual has or is able to obtain a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record prior to employment.
- All applicants are required to have a drug test and background check.
- Travel outside of Georgia is required. Company pays per diem and housing while traveling.
- Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour + expected overtime
- All employees are required to have an email and bank account for payroll direct deposit.
Your next step is to call 630-901-2442
$14.00 to $16.00 per hour, plus expected overtime